Confirmed Departures – Chile 8 days Bike Tour, November 2015 and April 2016
Discover the Lake & Volcano District cycling Chile’s southern back roads and the brand new Lake & Volcano Scenic Way. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes and amazing live volcanoes. Together with friendly locals, you will pedal alongside the Andes mountains, green rolling meadows and through national parks, visit local ethnic villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
Click here to access the detailed itinerary: Bike Tour Chile 8 Days
During 8 days you will visit the following places:
- Chile’s first Geopark Kütralkura and the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
- Bike alongside Lonquimay Volcano, Malalcahuello and Altos de Bio-bio National Reserves
- Climb The Andes Mountains on a brand new road bike, Cannondale
- Pucon city; Lake Caburgua and Huife Hot Springs
- Bike alongside Chile’s Seven Lake Route
- Bike around Llanquihue Lake and climb the road up Volcano Osorno … if you can!!!
- Price per person USD $3,350, based in double occupancy.
- Single supplement USD $750
- Bike rental USD $250 for the whole tour, Cannodale CAAD-8 105
- Confirmed Departure Dates: November 16th to 23rd 2015 and April 4th to 16th 2016