Confirmed Departure Chile Bike and Wine in Colchagua Wine Valley 6 days Tour October and December 2014
Colchagua Valley is one of the most up raising wine valleys worldwide and the most develop valley focused towards tourism industry in Chile. Amity Tours Bike and Wine tour will take you to ride the Apalta Area, the area towards Peralillo, Lolol, Pichilemu and Bucalemu villages on the Pacific coast. On some days, we’ll cycle towards different wineries, touring on them, doing wine tastings and being able to ride inside wineries. Our tour is very exclusive, so we invite you to contact us for private departures and cycle the Colchagua Wine Valley.
Confirmed Departure: Bike and Wine in Colchagua Wine Valley 6 days tour, October and December 2014
During 6 days you will visit the following places:
- Visit top wineries in Colchagua Valley: Viu Manent, Casa Lapostolle, Neyen, Montes, Laura Hartwig and La Playa.
- Amazing cuisine paired with Colchagua Valley wines
- Bike a hybrid bike on quite and small roads, next to vineyards; you can ride inside wineries too !
- Biking from wine country to the Pacific Ocean and visit Pichilemu, Chile’s Surf paradise
- Make your own wine and take it with you back home
- End the bike tour with lunch and wine tasting at the most prestigious winery in Colchagua valley
- Great Hotels next to vineyards
- Support vehicle while biking and English speaking guides with great knowledge on Chilean wines
Confirmed Departure Dates: October 25th to 30th 2014; December 22nd to 27th 2014
Here you can take a look at the ITINERARY
Book now and enjoy Chile’s best Wine Valley, we are looking forward to ride with you!
Price per person USD $3,850, based in double occupancy.
Single supplement USD $700
Bike rental USD $200 for the whole tour, Kona hybrid bike.